What are cookies?
More information about cookies, how they work and how you can disable or delete them can be found at the following links:
- to improve your user experience on the online services we offer.
- to collect statistical data which we may provide to third parties, but only in such a way that this data cannot lead to the identification of the user.
- to operate this website in a way that allows and/or facilitates any form of communication.
- to manage any applications linked to the Website.
- to provide you with information and/or updates related to products and services that you may be interested in.
- Categories of cookies
There are certain categories of cookies:
Strictly Necessary cookies
Description: They are necessary for strictly technical purposes for the normal visit of the Website. Due to the technical necessity, the obligation to inform is exclusively applicable and these cookies are stored from the moment you visit our websites.
Analytical / Performance cookies
Identify and analyze the number of visitors to the website and how users navigate through it. These cookies support us to improve the way the website works, to improve the content of the website or as a basis for certain topics of great interest.
When you consent to the use of these cookies, we can provide you through third parties with special features within the Website such as notifications, social media sharing and to enhance the content that best meets your interests.
Ad Serving Marketing and Targeting
By activating these cookies, we record your visits to our website and the links you follow. This allows us to provide you with advertisements more relevant to your interests. This information may also be shared with third parties for the same purpose.
Third Party Cookies
Some cookies may be provided by third parties and are related to online services that other providers deliver through cookies or through the use of certain types of technology. These providers collect personal data and – according to their statement – may share this data with third parties.